Terms for payment and booking of Båtplats / Ställplats by Stenungsunds Kommun
These conditions apply between Stenungsund Municipality and the person who himself or through another person books / pays a motorhome spot or a boat spot of Stenungsund kommun.
The customer / payer is stated as "Customer" in the terms. The supplier is stated as "Stenungsunds Kommun", "Vi" or "Stenungsunds Hamn". The booking / payment applies to the rental of a motothome spot or boat spot by Stenungsund kommun. Customers / guests in Stenungsund kommun are obliged to follow Stenungsund kommuns Rules of procedure for the kommuns guest harbors, this document can be found in its entirety: HERE
Customers / guests who do not follow these regulations, Stenungsund kommuns staff have the right to reject from the area.
Booking and payment for private person
To book a berth / pay port fee on the website "hamn.stenungsund.se" it is required that the customer is at least 18 years old. To be able to make the payment of the fee, a bank card (VISA or Mastercard) or (BankId and Swish) is required.
Booking a place
The price includes rental of space, booking fee and connection (incl. Consumption) of electricity (10 amps).
Payment / Booking confirmation
Upon receipt of the booking confirmation, this must be checked, so that all information is correct. It is the customer / customers responsibility to ensure that the information on the booking confirmation is correct. Booking confirmation is sent via e-mail and as a text message (SMS). In case of error, we must be contacted within 7 days of receiving the confirmation, but no later than 24 hours before arrival.
Payment of booking
Payment is made immediately, even when booking.
All fees are in SEK and incl. VAT.
Cancellation of booked place
Cancellation must be made by calling or sending an e-mail. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Always state name, booking number and booked arrival date. reservation fee is not refundable upon cancellation. Cancellation 48h before booking starts will not be refunded.
Liability for property / causing damage
- Stenungsund kommun is not responsible for forgotten things.
- Stenungsund kommun is not responsible for damage caused by outsiders.
- Other obligations and rules of procedure
- The customer / guests must take good care of the berth, the ports facility and follow the rules, instructions and regulations that apply.
- The customer / guests must between 23:00 and 06:00 observe the utmost consideration and silence towards other guests.
- Grilling takes place in the designated place. Think about the risk of fire, review your firefighting equipment.
- Each electrical outlet is 10 amperes, which in principle only means power for charging. Overdrafts risk knocking out all or parts of our electricity network. case of manifest abuse, we reserve the right to charge the repair costs. One outlet was.
- Dog must be kept on a leash.
- Environmental waste must be placed in an environmental station. Garbage must be placed in designated rubbish bins. Other waste must not be flushed or disposed of in the area.
- Payment of the fee must be made to the harbor master or our website, this also applies to booking.
- The drinking water must not be used for washing vehicles.
- We are not responsible for damages or losses caused by outsiders.
use of personal data By using this website, you also agree to Hamnsystem Sverige ABs Data Policy
Breach of contractThis is an agreement drawn up between the customer (the customer) and Stenungsund Municipality. The agreement expires with immediate effect if:
- The conditions of this document are not met.
- The customer / guests in the party behave disruptively in the area.
- The customer / guests in the party commit damage in the area.
If a breach of contract occurs, the customer / guests in the party must move out of the area immediately. In the event of destruction or disruptive behavior, damages may be claimed by the customer.
case of war, natural disasters, strikes and other events that are considered to be force majeure, Stenungsund Municipality cancel the contract, the customer with the guests promptly be informed. In such cases, Stenungsund Municipality is obliged to repay the amount paid, with the exception of the benefit that has been deducted from the site.
Terms for use of hamn.stenungsund.se
Access to our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or change the services we provide on our website without prior notice. We cannot be held responsible if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. Sometimes we may restrict access to certain parts of our website, or our entire website, to customers who visit us. You are responsible for taking all necessary steps to ensure that you have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who visit our website via your internet connection are aware of the conditions, and that they meet them.
Our website changes regularly
We strive to update our website regularly and may also change the content. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Some of the material on our website may be out of date at a certain time, and we have no obligation to update such material.